Word around the interwebs is that Star Wars The Old Republic becomes Free-to-Play on November 15th. Despite the fact that I already pay for it and will continue to do so, I am excited to see more players!
It looks to be all part of the 1.5 update which is already live on the Public Test Server. So hopefully Nov 15th the whole update is release so I can have a party Jawa and go find me an HK-51.
The November 15th date isn’t confirmed on www.swtor.com, but it is on a handful of other gaming sites. Let’s hope its true!
- kouristoll reblogged this from idiotfanboy
- skyshipsandcities likes this
- dualomniblades likes this
- quietparagon likes this
- isisrisesmec likes this
- kotorar likes this
- boss1138 reblogged this from blckhrtmas141
- blckhrtmas141 reblogged this from idiotfanboy
- blckhrtmas141 likes this
- developingwings likes this
- geekwhistle likes this
- wearebraveyourhighness likes this
- wearebraveyourhighness reblogged this from idiotfanboy
- idiotfanboy posted this